Independence Day Short Sleeve Toddler T-Shirt
We believe in the importance of teaching children the accurate history of our great nation, founded on the principles of freedom, self-governance, and equality. In 1776 the Declaration of Independence was approved by the Continental Congress. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
The 4th of July is set aside to celebrate our FREEDOM with FRIENDS, FAMILY, and FIREWORKS. This cute design is the perfect compliment to the holiday. But whether you’re heading out to the community parade or sending your kiddos back to school at the end of summer, RED, WHITE, and BLUE is always appropriate attire.
Everyday is Independence Day to a Patriot!
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 100% combed ring-spun certified organic cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Low Impact Dyes that use less water
- Dying process uses recycled water
- Set on neck trim
- Neck tape shoulder to shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Ink is certified by ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®, meaning it’s safe for adults, children and babies