Don’t Tread On Me Infant Baseball Shirt
Benjamin Franklin notably used the rattlesnake as a symbol for America, saying that when captured or provoked, the snake never backed down; which captured the temperament and stance of America.
The Gadsden Flag was intentionally designed to convey a patriotic message. Franklin on the flag’s symbolism:
- The rattlesnake is found in no other quarter of the world besides America
- The rattlesnake also has sharp eyes, and may therefore be an esteemed emblem of vigilance
- She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage
- The rattle equals the number of the Colonies united in America
In a time where our history is being re-written, it is so important to hold close our truths and share them with our youth.
Make sure to add this piece of American history to your shopping cart.
“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.” ~ President John F. Kennedy
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 50% Ring Spun Cotton 50% Polyester 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Raglan 3/4 sleeve
- Binding collar
- Side seamed
- Rounded bottom
- Tearaway label
- Ink is certified by ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®, meaning it’s safe for adults, children and babies